Various Locations - Berkeley/Oakland, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Chicago, IL; Albuquerque, NM; Long Island, NY
Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Develop new prospects and maintain contact with customers to sell the company's products within a defined sales territory.
• Exercise sales skills and abilities combined with knowledge of the product, territory, and customer to ensure sales objectives are realized.
• Maintain regular contact with customers to identify future sales needs and ensure existing service requirements are being met.
• Evaluate and adequately call on all customer accounts within assigned territory and effectively identify new account opportunities.
• Maintain constant awareness of sales opportunities and develop effective relationships and contact with key individuals within customer accounts. Ensure access and influence within customer accounts.
• Develop and implement market penetration strategies that will increase sales. Leverage competitive analysis and market research to develop sales strategies that will ensure sales success in the assigned sales territory and sales zone.
• Update prospective sales opportunities and contacts using the appropriate CMSU automated sales tools.
• Ensure that company sales tools are regularly updated to accurately reflect territory coverage and customer call activity.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers, employees and managerial staff.
• Develop accurate and reliable forecasts.
• Assist in the coordination of site visits.
• Provide effective resolution to problems that may arise to effectively close sales opportunities.
• Maintain knowledge of the impact of other factors affecting the business equation.
• Perform administrative functions in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
• 3-5 years prior sales experience within the medical imaging field or related field.
• B.A. or equivalent is preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• PC proficient.
• This job requires extensive travel within the sales territory, which will entail frequent or extended overnight travel. Although some portion of the weekly working time will be spent in the company's office or the employee's home office, the majority of time will be spent visiting customer sites.
• Employee is required to maintain a safe driving record and possess a valid state driver's license to enable frequent motor vehicle travel within the sales territory.
• Employee will make regular visits to medical facilities. These facilities may have certain standards, which all vendor representatives must meet in order to gain access to these facilities, including the requirement for drug, background and health screening. Employment is contingent on your compliance to the standards established by each facility, as evidenced by the results of the required screenings.