We are seeking Diagnostic Radiologist to join ProScan Imaging. An ideal candidate is seeking a unique opportunity to improve their skills as a practitioner, grow their own business and learn alongside ProScan’s founder, Dr. Stephen Pomeranz. An ideal candidate is a board eligible / board certified radiologist with a subspecialty in either MSK or Neuro.
ProScan is independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, we serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices.
Our practice receives approximately 1,300 to 1,400 cases per day from multiple states and approximately 300 locations. More than 70% of our casework is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI.
ProScan is ACCME accredited to provide Continuing Education; fellows come from all over the world to train at ProScan. We have developed proprietary training methods designed to improve the skill-level of our doctors that is unmatched in private practice. We have also created hundreds of hours of video lectures and accumulated tens of thousands of teaching cases, which we make available to all our doctors.
The majority of cases read will be musculoskeletal and neuro. General radiology skills are also required for outpatient x-ray, US and CT studies. Mammography is not required.
We offer competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base. Radiologists will also have an opportunity for ownership in our imaging centers. Therefore, compensation is not capped. In addition, retirement funding, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are administrated and paid by ProScan.
To apply, please send a resume/CV to Colleen Cauhorn (firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-924-5185).