Opportunity to join a small, successful, sub-specialized radiology practice
Serves several hospitals, physician offices, and outpatient clinics in South Texas
Offers great work/life balance, competitive compensation, and generous time-off
Located in Victoria, Texas—an historic city near the Gulf Coast that offers the charm of small town living with easy access to major cities like Houston and San Antonio. Life in Victoria includes a vibrant arts and festival scene, and a wide variety of nature and water recreation options, including world-class salt-water fishing.
Radiology Partners Victoria has an immediate need for a full-time, Diagnostic Radiologist to join our team to help cover for Victoria and surrounding areas. The open position is for an on-site, private practice position working with a progressive group of radiologists. The shift is 8a-4p Monday thru Friday, with weekday evening and weekends call for procedures, if needed. We have a commitment to quality and ardently promote and invest in the professional development of our radiologists through a comprehensive quality assurance program.
We offer highly competitive compensation, generous vacation, as well as malpractice insurance coverage, and CME and healthcare reimbursement.
RP Victoria is a group of five radiologists serving several hospitals, physician offices, and outpatient clinics in South Texas. Our services include, but are not limited to, cancer imaging, diagnostic imaging, barium studies, ultrasound, interventional radiology studies, musculoskeletal (MSK), neuroradiology, women’s imaging and nuclear medicine/PET imaging.
We provide subspecialty services to Citizens Medical Center, Edna, Port Lavaca, Cuero and Yoakum.
As part of Radiology Partners, we benefit from RP’s customized educational investment to develop the best physician leaders, a dedicated clinical value team creating national best practices and proactive peer review, best-in-class IT, and a commitment to deeper integration of radiology across the healthcare delivery process for optimal patient care.
Comfortable with all aspects of diagnostic radiology
Comfortable with light IR and reading mammography
American Board of Radiology certified or Board-Eligible (recent graduates falling under the new ABR guidelines) or Board certified by American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology or Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology - BLS, ACLS – DEA/Fellowship training preferred, but not required
Completed an internship and residency in accredited US Diagnostic Radiology Training Program
Possess a TX license
For more information contact Jackie Duffy, Physician Recruiter at Jackie.Duffy@radpartners.com
About Radiology Partners
Our mission is to transform radiology
Radiology Partners (RP) is a multi-state on-site practice with over 1,000 radiologists providing services to more than 750 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers across 17 states, with the infrastructure and capital to scale further. We are the largest and fastest-growing radiology practice in the U.S., with an exceptional client relationship track record that spans 40+ years. RP works every day to transform radiology through:
- Customized investment in recruiting and developing the best radiologists and leaders
- Clinical best practice development by a dedicated team of radiologists and support staff focused on execution and quality outcomes
- Infrastructure and support functions which allow radiologists to focus on being a physician
- State-of-the-art clinical technology for radiologists and referring physicians
Radiology Partners sees radiology as a value-added service that is integral to healthcare delivery. We work with referring physicians across the country and are committed to providing timely and quality patient care.
Benefits of Practicing with RP
• Local practice governance through a Medical Management Committee (MMC...)
• 100% internal and final reads - 365/24/7
• Subspecialty users groups who establish national best practices
• Competitive compensation and benefits with partnership track opportunities
• Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
• Internal credentialing team to manage administrative requirements to practice
• Local Practice Director to manage local operations
• Radiology Service Coordinators 365/24/7 to assist with external communication needs
• Dedicated education programs for developing physician leaders