We are seeking a motivated radiologist, fellowship-trained in Breast Imaging to staff hospitals and outpatient centers in and around Columbus. Candidates must be fellowship-trained and share a vision for an integrative and collaborative care model with a multi-disciplinary team.
This position is heavily concentrated on Breast Imaging and Procedures with some Diagnostic Radiology.
This position is Monday-Friday with no call, no nights and no weekends.
Columbus Radiology Corp. (CRC) is experiencing continual growth and expansion to new markets. CRC is the exclusive provider of radiology services at more than 22 Ohio hospitals, outpatient imaging centers and physician offices, including the busiest Level I Trauma Center in the state. Founded in 1946, CRC is the seventh largest and one of the fastest growing practices, now with 110+ board-certified and subspecialty trained radiologists who are committed to excellence – in patient care, physician relations, continuous quality improvement and professional development.
CRC operates an internal 24/7 Results Communication Center to coordinate care and clinical contact. The Advisory Board Company’s Health Care Advisory Board and the American College of Radiology’s Radiology 3.0 initiative have recognized this innovative customer service function. Never satisfied, we continue to innovate how we provide radiology service through new clinical initiatives, research, artificial intelligence and best practices that provide proven value to patients and payors.
Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine Board-certified/eligible and fellowship trained in Breast Imaging
Completed an internship and residency in accredited US Diagnostic Radiology Training Program - Minimum on one year post-residency fellowship training
For more information contact Belinda Reynaga, Physician Recruiter at Belinda.Reynaga@radpartners.com
About Radiology Partners
Our mission is to transform radiology
Radiology Partners (RP) is a multi-state on-site practice with over 1,000 radiologists providing services to more than 750 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers across 17 states, with the infrastructure and capital to scale further. We are the largest and fastest-growing radiology practice in the U.S., with an exceptional client relationship track record that spans 40+ years. RP works every day to transform radiology through:
- Customized investment in recruiting and developing the best radiologists and leaders
- Clinical best practice development by a dedicated team of radiologists and support staff focused on execution and quality outcomes
- Infrastructure and support functions which allow radiologists to focus on being a physician
- State-of-the-art clinical technology for radiologists and referring physicians
Radiology Partners sees radiology as a value-added service that is integral to healthcare delivery. We work with referring physicians across the country and are committed to providing timely and quality patient care.
Benefits of Practicing with RP
• Local practice governance through a Medical Management Committee (MMC...)
• 100% internal and final reads - 365/24/7
• Subspecialty users groups who establish national best practices
• Competitive compensation and benefits with partnership track opportunities
• Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
• Internal credentialing team to manage administrative requirements to practice
• Local Practice Director to manage local operations
• Radiology Service Coordinators 365/24/7 to assist with external communication needs
• Dedicated education programs for developing physician leaders