Access Radiology, part of Radiology Partners, seeking a full-time General Radiologist who is well rounded and comfortable with Diagnostic Radiology interpretations. This position offers dedicated and supportive staff with significant opportunities to grow relationships with specialists practicing at the hospital through the attendance and participation in multidisciplinary conferences. This position offers a partnership track, competitive compensation package with generous paid time off opportunities as part of the overall benefits provided.
Located in the southwest region of Louisiana, Lake Charles is where leisure intersects culture and community. Home to over 75 festivals, and award-winning golf courses, the area offers museums, galleries, college happenings, and the Louisiana Pirate Festival. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and wildlife by day and world-famous Cajun and Creole cuisine, casinos and the Charpentier Historic District for nighttime entertainment.
Lake Charles provides a great place to raise a family, with plenty of school choices and a local airport with park and go flights.
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Weekend call would be 9 weekend shifts a year and is shared equally with the practice
Evening call is 1 night every other week
No procedures are required
Ability to read about 80 RVU’s a day
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology and Board-Certified or Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
Louisiana license is preferred but not required
Fellowship training in Body, MSK or Abdominal is a plus
For more information contact Sarah Smith, Physician Recruiter at Sarah.Smith@radpartners.com
About Radiology Partners
Our mission is to transform radiology
Radiology Partners (RP) is a multi-state on-site practice with over 1,000 radiologists providing services to more than 750 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers across 17 states, with the infrastructure and capital to scale further. We are the largest and fastest-growing radiology practice in the U.S., with an exceptional client relationship track record that spans 40+ years. RP works every day to transform radiology through:
- Customized investment in recruiting and developing the best radiologists and leaders
- Clinical best practice development by a dedicated team of radiologists and support staff focused on execution and quality outcomes
- Infrastructure and support functions which allow radiologists to focus on being a physician
- State-of-the-art clinical technology for radiologists and referring physicians
Radiology Partners sees radiology as a value-added service that is integral to healthcare delivery. We work with referring physicians across the country and are committed to providing timely and quality patient care.
Benefits of Practicing with RP
• Local practice governance through a Medical Management Committee (MMC...)
• 100% internal and final reads - 365/24/7
• Subspecialty users groups who establish national best practices
• Competitive compensation and benefits with partnership track opportunities
• Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
• Internal credentialing team to manage administrative requirements to practice
• Local Practice Director to manage local operations
• Radiology Service Coordinators 365/24/7 to assist with external communication needs
• Dedicated education programs for developing physician leaders