Radiology Associates of Florida, a Radiology Partners practice is seeking a full time fellowship trained Emergency/Trauma Radiologist to support our growing practice in Sarasota, FL. The ideal candidate will be comfortable reading all areas of Dx Radiology with a focus on Emergency and Trauma.
Hours for this position are 7 on/7 off with rotating weeks of 10p-7a and 2p-10p ED which would be partnership eligible or 7 on/14 off with similar hours on an employed basis. .
For both positions you would be eligible for the full range of benefits to include health insurance, 401K, med mal, etc.
Radiology Associates of Florida (RAF) is one of the top radiology practices in Florida offering a unique combination of hospital, outpatient, academic, research, and teleradiology services. The group consists of 70+ sub-specialized radiologists covering Tampa General Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Healthcare System. These hospitals were recently ranked # 2 and #8 respectively as the best hospitals in the US according to US News and World Report. Sarasota Memorial Hospital is one of the largest public health systems in Florida specializing in heart, vascular, cancer and neuroscience services. They have a Level 3 NICU and a Level 2 Trauma Center.
This group practice emphasizes quality and safety using state-of-the art equipment and is one of the first radiology groups in the country to implement Clinical Decision Support (CDS) with ACR Select in order to reduce the rate of inappropriate testing.
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, Board-certified and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
Completion of an Emergency/Trauma Fellowship is preferred however will consider other sub-specialty training
Medical license in the state of FL, preferred.
For more information contact Lauren Krebs, Physician Recruiter at Lauren.Krebs@radpartners.com
About Radiology Partners
Our mission is to transform radiology
Radiology Partners (RP) is a multi-state on-site practice with over 1,000 radiologists providing services to more than 750 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers across 17 states, with the infrastructure and capital to scale further. We are the largest and fastest-growing radiology practice in the U.S., with an exceptional client relationship track record that spans 40+ years. RP works every day to transform radiology through:
- Customized investment in recruiting and developing the best radiologists and leaders
- Clinical best practice development by a dedicated team of radiologists and support staff focused on execution and quality outcomes
- Infrastructure and support functions which allow radiologists to focus on being a physician
- State-of-the-art clinical technology for radiologists and referring physicians
Radiology Partners sees radiology as a value-added service that is integral to healthcare delivery. We work with referring physicians across the country and are committed to providing timely and quality patient care.
Benefits of Practicing with RP
• Local practice governance through a Medical Management Committee (MMC...)
• 100% internal and final reads - 365/24/7
• Subspecialty users groups who establish national best practices
• Competitive compensation and benefits with partnership track opportunities
• Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
• Internal credentialing team to manage administrative requirements to practice
• Local Practice Director to manage local operations
• Radiology Service Coordinators 365/24/7 to assist with external communication needs
• Dedicated education programs for developing physician leaders