Locally in Arizona we are known as EVDI, and we have an open position for a Board-Certified radiologist in Body Imaging. This partnership track equity position includes high level subspecialized body imaging in addition to a variety of rotations which are shared by the group members. Competitive salary and benefits, credentialing, and professional liability included in packages as well as a generous relocation allowance.
EVDI is located in the East Valley of the Phoenix metropolitan area. EVDI is a stable private practice group that was established in 1965, and is a member of Southwest Diagnostic Imaging which has more than 120 radiologists across the Phoenix area. Our team is made up of 45 fellowship-trained sub-specialty radiologists from well-known academic centers, three highly trained PA’s, as well as support staff radiology assistants covering 24 x 7 to help with referring physician phone calls, call reports and overall general radiologist support.
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Responsible for interpreting a great variety of studies including:
Multi-parametric prostate MRI, CT and MR urography and enterography, MRI of the liver and pancreas, dynamic MRI of the pelvis, and oncologic based MRI and CT
Comfortable with general radiology and general procedures
This position does not include any breast related imaging or vascular related interventional procedures
Partnership track position
Desire to become a team member and part of an existing cohesive team
For more information contact Andrea Bradley, Physician Recruiter at Andrea.Bradley@radpartners.com
About Radiology Partners
Our mission is to transform radiology
Radiology Partners (RP) is a multi-state on-site practice with over 1,000 radiologists providing services to more than 750 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers across 17 states, with the infrastructure and capital to scale further. We are the largest and fastest-growing radiology practice in the U.S., with an exceptional client relationship track record that spans 40+ years. RP works every day to transform radiology through:
- Customized investment in recruiting and developing the best radiologists and leaders
- Clinical best practice development by a dedicated team of radiologists and support staff focused on execution and quality outcomes
- Infrastructure and support functions which allow radiologists to focus on being a physician
- State-of-the-art clinical technology for radiologists and referring physicians
Radiology Partners sees radiology as a value-added service that is integral to healthcare delivery. We work with referring physicians across the country and are committed to providing timely and quality patient care.
Benefits of Practicing with RP
• Local practice governance through a Medical Management Committee (MMC...)
• 100% internal and final reads - 365/24/7
• Subspecialty users groups who establish national best practices
• Competitive compensation and benefits with partnership track opportunities
• Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
• Internal credentialing team to manage administrative requirements to practice
• Local Practice Director to manage local operations
• Radiology Service Coordinators 365/24/7 to assist with external communication needs
• Dedicated education programs for developing physician leaders