Integrated Imaging Associates (IIA), Oak Lawn, IL, is seeking a full-time body/breast radiologist. The incoming radiologist will primarily rotate at the group’s three outpatient imaging centers on the south side of Chicago. The centers perform a few diagnostic breast imaging studies and do low volume screening mammograms. Each of the outpatient imaging centers is staffed by a full-time radiologist who is responsible for site specific breast imaging and primarily outpatient multimodality body imaging and general radiography. There are no biopsies or fluoroscopic procedures at outpatient sites. The ideal candidate should be able or willing to participate after training is provided by the group in reading automated breast ultrasound (ABUS) and help with mammography QI/QA issues. Additionally, the capability to read a few PET/CTs on occasion is a plus but not a requirement. The candidate will participate in general/predominantly body weekend call pool on average one weekend a month.
IIA is a subspecialty group practice of 30+ radiologists who serve patients in the southwestern Chicagoland hub of the Advocate Aurora Health, the 10th largest not-for-profit integrated health system in the US.
IIA practices at two hospital locations including, Advocate Christ Medical Center, the largest hospital of the practice, an 800+ bed tertiary teaching hospital of the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), rated among the top 50 hospitals in the US with nationally ranked service lines in Cardiology/Cardiothoracic surgery, Pulmonary Medicine, Obstetrics-Gynecology, along with heart, lung and renal transplant programs. IIA also practices at 3 OP imaging centers and the large free-standing Breast Center.
A little bit about IIA:
- Physician-led practice in one of the largest, growing healthcare systems in the Chicagoland area.
- Member of Integrated Imaging Consultants (IIC), a consortium of physician led subspecialty group radiology practices with a stable long-term relationship within the Advocate Aurora Health system.
- Competitive compensation package, full benefits, and participation in partnership pathway.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Proximity to the top-rated suburbs of Chicago which provide a great place to raise a family with excellent school options as well as commuting distance to downtown Chicago.
We will be at RSNA on November 27th and available to meet in person.
If interested, please contact Christin Crosby for additional information.