In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi our teams accommodate more than 325,000 outpatient visits, more than 100,000 emergency room visits and more than 20,000 inpatient admissions annually.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Jacobi is renowned for The Trauma Center, staffed to treat any traumatic injury or illness, the fully accredited Breast Health Center, and The Burn Center, with more than 40 years of work in burn care. The hospital also serves patients with many other needs, and maintains an academic affiliation with Albert Einstein Medical College of Yeshiva University.
We are currently seeking Radiologists for the following positions:
- Attending Pediatric Radiologist
- Attending Neuroradiologist
- Attending Site Director of Radiology
- Attending Radiologist Breast Imaging
- Handling clinical workflow of the division, including contributing to patient care
- Coordinating research initiatives and public outreach service initiatives
- Supervising and training residents and medical students
- American Board of Radiology Certification
- Fellowship Training or an equivalent work experience
- Eligible for New York Licensure
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com or apply online at: